The Polymail for Nonprofits program offers a permanent 40% discount off Polymail Basic and Premium Teams for eligible nonprofit organizations.
Who is eligible?
We welcome Polymail for Nonprofits applications from organizations that hold a valid charitable status with either the IRS (in the United States) or a local tax service/charity commission.
Additionally, your organization must meet the following criteria:
- Is not a school, college, or related organization*
- Is not an organization that attempts to influence public opinion
- Is not a hospital, organization involved with health insurance or group health plans, and related organizations
- Is not a private grant-making, independent, or operating foundation
- Does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, political affiliation or beliefs, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression
- Does not promote a particular religious affiliation, dogma, or doctrine as part of its mission or in exchange for its services (being affiliated with a religious organization is not in itself disqualifying)
*Students may be eligible for our Polymail for Education program.
How to apply
- Polymail login email
- Registered or legal name of your organization
- City / Country
- Anticipated size of your Polymail Team
- Legal Identifier (Tax ID, Registration or Charity Number)
- Organization Website
- Brief description of your organization's mission
We'll review your application and respond as soon as we can, usually within 2-5 business days.