Polymail respects the spam filtration and rules put in place by your email provider. Anything they detect as spam should be moved automatically to your Polymail spam folder.
If a spam email does make its way to your inbox, though, you can always mark it as spam from Polymail itself.
To do so on our Web and Mac apps:
- Using our ⌘J Popover feature, type Command + J to pull up the Command Center
- Type either "mark" or "spam" to find the Mark as Spam command and click Enter when it appears:
You can do the same in our iOS app this way:
- Click into the email you want to mark as spam
- Click the three horizontal dots in the top right corner of the screen
- Click "Mark as Spam" in red in the menu that appears: