Polymail allows you to create signatures for your email accounts and for any aliases you have added to your account. This is true for both our free and paid users.
For your email signature:
On Polymail Web and our Mac app, start by going to your Settings:
Once you've opened your Settings:
- Click the Accounts tab on the left side of your screen
- Click the email address you would like to create or edit your signature for
- If you want to add an image, drag and drop it into the signature field. (Note: we permit images of 250 KB max.)
- If you're only interested in text, enter whatever you would like.
- Click the blue Save button in the top right corner to save your changes.
on our iOS app:
- swipe to the right to get to the menu
- click on your name at the very bottom to go to your Preferences
- under Accounts at the top, click the email address you would like to create or edit your signature for:
- under your name and email address, you'll see a Signature field. You can copy and paste an image into this field or edit the text.
- click "Save" in blue in the top right corner to save your changes:
If you would like to change the signature for your alias, you will need to do so on our our Web or macOS apps.
Here's how to do that:
- Check out the Alias section beneath the email addresses you've synced with Polymail. Find the alias you would like to create or edit your signature for, and click into it.
- A new window will appear with your current alias details and signature field.
- Feel free to change anything you would like (you can even remove "Sent from Polymail"), and then click the blue "Save" button to complete the process. Please note that we don't support images in the alias signature field right now.
Note: you will only be able to do this in our Web and macOS apps. We do not have the ability to edit alias signatures on our iOS app at the moment.